Sisters Rodeo Association Membership Form
Sisters Rodeo Association is a non-profit organization. Our mission is to produce an annual PRCA rodeo the second weekend in June, with most of the work performed by volunteers and members to make this “The Biggest Little Show in the World.”
- Attendance at general meetings is NOT considered volunteering.
- Members are encouraged to bring a potluck dish to monthly meetings.
- Per the Sisters Rodeo Association by-Laws and Code of Conduct, the Board of Directors may terminate a membership for non-participation or inappropriate conduct.
You can email this application to Yvette Moore at email@example.com and mail the $50 fee’s/due, payable to Sisters Rodeo Association, at PO Box 1018, Sisters, OR 97759.
Please use one form per person. Each application is independent, whether spouses are applying.
- Fee Due with application: $25
- Annual Membership Dues: $25
(Due with application and at renewal of annual membership, March 1st of the following year.)